Don't forget that the next Transportation Task Force meeting will be held on Thursday, June 21 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the Tualatin Police Station community room (8650 SW Tualatin Rd). Come join the Task Force as they discuss the Transportation System Plan preliminary project recommendations and learn about summer outreach plans. Visit the City's website for a complete meeting packet.
Note that the meeting will begin at 5:30 p.m., not the usual 5 p.m. starting time.
Join us for the third round of Working Groups between June 4th and 14th to help review evaluation results and prioritize recommendations:
- Downtown - June 4th, 6:00pm at Tualatin Police Department, 8650 SW Tualatin Road
- Transit - June 5th, 6:00pm at Tualatin Library Community Room, 18878 SW Martinazzi Ave
- Bicycle and Pedestrian - June 6th, 6:00pm at Tualatin Police Department, 8650 SW Tualatin Road
- Industrial and Freight - June 13th, 11:30am at City Operations Department, 10699 SW Herman Road
- Neighborhood Livability - June 13th, 6:00pm at Tualatin Police Department, 8650 SW Tualatin Road
- Major Corridors and Intersections - June 14th, 6:00pm at Tualatin Police Department, 8650 SW Tualatin Road
Working Groups are discussion groups that offer an opportunity for deeper discussion and deliberation on a specific area of transportation. Prior attendance is not required. Everyone is welcome. Visit the Working Groups page for more information or contact: Cindy Hahn, Associate Planner, (503) 691-3029.
The ninth meeting of the Transportation Task Force was held Thursday May 24th at the Tualatin Police Department.
Below are links to materials provided at the meeting. Please note that some files are large and may take longer to download:
- Preliminary Evaluation Results, May 2012 (pdf 408 kb)
- Presentation, May 24, 2012 (pdf 3 mb)
- Maps, May 2012 (pdf 4 mb)
- Goals and Objectives, February 2012 (pdf 116 kb)
Materials are also posted in the project library.
|Since the summer of 2011, the Tualatin Transportation Task Force (TTF) has met monthly to advise the City of Tualatin on important transportation plans. Today‘s post profiles TTF member and Tualatin resident Nancy Kraushaar. Nancy was recently awarded the Transportation Manager of the Year by the American Public Works Association for her work in Oregon City.|